AMAZFIT GTR 47mm Smartwatch – Global Version
- Delivery in 3 to 5 Working Days.
- 7 Days Checking Warranty.
- Display: 454*454
- Battery: 450 mAh
- Battery Time: 12-Days
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM
As for the Amazfit brand, you can rest assured that you are getting a quality product from a very reputable source.
In fact, Amazfit or rather Huami – the California-based company behind the Amazfit brand is arguably the most reputable and trusted name in smart wearables today. Not counting the Apple Watch, Huami is the largest wearable device company in the world, with over 50 million units sold and over 16% global market share. Besides its own Amazfit fashion-conscious brand, Huami is also responsible for Xiaomi wearables as an exclusive provider. As such, it is the company behind the popular Mi Band line of products.
Amazfit GTR specs
- Body: 47mm: 47.2 x 47.2 x 10.75 mm, aluminum – 36g, titanium- 40g, stainless steel- 48g, 22mm strap; 5 ATM water resistance; Gorilla Glass 3 front; Metal, microcrystalline zirconium ceramics, polymer used in body
- Display: 47mm: 1.39″ AMOLED, Resolution 454×454, 326 ppi; 42mm: 1.2″ AMOLED, Resolution 390×390, 326 ppi
- OS: Proprietary; Support for Android 5.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Memory: 16MB + 40MB – not user accessible
- Battery: 47mm: 410mAh (24 days typical use); 42mm: 195mAh (12 days typical use); Magnetic charging base (2h for a full charge)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE; GPS+GLONASS; NFC
- Misc: BioTracker PPG biological tracking optical sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, Air-pressure sensor, Capacity sensor, Ambient light sensor
Speaking of the Mi Band, it is a perfect jumping-off device to introduce the Amazfit GTR. As far as features go, the two are pretty similar, especially since the Mi Band has been gaining hardware in recent generations. To oversimplify things a bit, a GTR gets you GPS, a bigger display, more battery, and a fancier PPG Bio-Tracking sensor. So why would anyone spend five times what the Mi Band costs for the GTR? It’s rather simple, really – it looks like a proper watch. One that goes nicely with a suit, as well as casual wear. For better or worse, this does matter on certain occasions.
As for why you would prefer the Amazfit GTR over some other name brand, full-featured smartwatch from the likes of Samsung or Huawei, to name a few significant players, the answer is pretty simple – battery life.
Model Number: GTR
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Screen resolution: 454 x 454
Screen size: 1.39 inch
Operating mode: Touch Screen
Waterproof / Water-Resistant: Yes
IP rating: 5ATM
|Functions||Alert type: Vibration
Find phone: Yes
Health tracker: Heart rate monitor, Pedometer, Sedentary reminder, Sleep monitor
Messaging: Message reminder
Other Function: Brightness Adjusting, Calendar, Countdown, Stopwatch, Waterproof, Weather forecast
Notification type: Message
Remote control function: Remote music
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 450mAh
Charging Time: About 60mins
Standby time: 12 days
|Dial and Band||Band Material: Silicone
Case material: Aluminium Alloy
Shape of the dial: Round
Dial size: 47.2*47.2*10.75mm
Band size: 220*20*9mm
|Dimensions and Weight||Product weight: 55 g
Package Weight: 265 g
Product size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 4.26 x 0.92 cm / 10.04 x 1.68 x 0.36 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11.50 x 11.30 x 5.50 cm / 4.53 x 4.45 x 2.17 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x Smartwatch, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Manual ( English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Chinese Traditional, Portuguese, German, Turkish, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew )|